Get this ebook now for free: How To Stress Less – Simple Ways to Stop Worrying and Take Control of Your Future ($18 Value). It’s always best to start at the very beginning, so let’s start this book by exploring the potential causes of stress; what stress is and what it is not, and how stress affects all of us.
From there, we can go on to discover how to manage stress with ease and release the everyday pressures of life for good. Throughout thi How To Stress Less book you will be asked to complete a number of tasks. Of course, these are optional, but let me just say that the more you complete, the more you will experience the overall benefits of the coaching process.
In this forward thinking stress manual, How To Stress Less offers:
- Guidance and advice which has helped many of Benjamin’s clients free their lives of stress
- Practical tips to address the issues that trigger everyday stress as well as tips on how to respond
- Effective solutions to quit worrying for good and learn to relax
If your stress levels get beyond being manageable, it’s time to seek further professional advice from your local doctor or health care professional. It’s my belief that the contents of this How To Stress Less ebook will help you to uncover the root cause of your stress and provide you with the tools you need to resolve stress, but it’s important to be aware that there are times when “stress” is not the primary issue and it can be a symptom of something much more.
Table of Content
Summary of ebook content
- Introduction 1
- Step One – Understanding and Reasoning 5
- Step Two – Overcoming and Educating 19
- Step Three – Prevention and Optimization 53
- Step Four – Dividing Stress and Reality 83
- Step Five – Re-Establishing A Normal Life 99
- Step Six – Creating A Lasting Rhythm 119
- Step Seven – Stress Free Living 153
- Tools 171
- Summary 179
- About Benjamin Bonetti 185
- Index 191
Who has chosen to read this book, How To Stress Less – Simple Ways to Stop Worrying and Take Control of Your Future, you are someone who has already come to realize that things don’t have to be as they are; they can be better. In reading this book, you’ve realized that you’re unhappy with the label of stress sufferer, and you know that there can be a life without it.